COMING SOON-

NEW BANNER.

My Top 5 things this week :]








1- HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE is finally out!! Im gonna go see it tomorrow :]








2- New Hairstyles (i likee them :D)










3- Black Eyed Peas new song (I gotta Feeling) wooowwww :D







4- New Elle collection. Ooh i really like this onee :D Gemma is seen here modelling a t-shirt, skirt and pair of shoes from the collection








5- The New White eye makeup in DOT :] I like this because i find the eyeshadow sticks easier to use and now they have one in white :D a white eyeliner, which i would have used for this look, but it made me look a bit like La Roux and the white mascara made me look very much like La Roux.. :o Not that she doesnt look bad like that, but it doesnt suit me so much XD



So heres a pic of my medoll with some of the new white makeup on :D





Well, thats it.


Gemma and I shall be doing some more makeovers pree soon so dont forget to keep checking the blog and asking for makeovers :D

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment