COMING SOON-

NEW BANNER.

I didnt know we had grey lipstick...

Hey guys, TwilightZebraBeth here just with a quick post...


So, yeah, I was looking through the starplaza and though I would stop by 'Dot' and try on some red lipstick... no reason :)



So as i was putting it on this happened...








Its red, but grey? Glitch much?



Then I was wondering, what would happen if we did have grey lipstick. Would we were it?



Then I thought (im doing alot of thinking today!), we could make it! Using the new Dot 'Black Lip Pen' as a base coat - be sure to make it thick- and then 'Blush Pink Lipstick' as a top coat, you could make grey :)



So I tried it, and here is the outcome...


YAY! GREY LIPSTICK!

Creative? What do you think? Would you wear it?

Bye for now :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment