COMING SOON-

NEW BANNER.

I love all u guys and this blog :)


Heyyy everyone. x

Yes it's Gemma again.
I'm sorry to say that I won't be on stardoll or posting here very much anymore but I will still get the old post on and be on quite a few times on stardoll but I promise I'll probs be on here and stardoll quite a lot in the holidays!!! I will miss everyone seriously but you always have to give something up in your life and at the moment I'm afraid it's this thing I've been doing for years.
I will always be by your sides and my heart is with you so please remember me. I love you.
All my special guys I love u (Jade, Trina, Beth, Caz, Megan). All my special peeps on stardoll I love you. I love you blog and I love u stardoll but goodbye for now.

Here's my email address for anyone that wants to keep in touch:
gemma.trendal@googlemail.com


Good luck to everyone with their future :)
Love your dear, Gemma xxx

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment