COMING SOON-

NEW BANNER.

Woop And Poop :l

Hey Guys, TwilightZebraBeth here.
Wow, I haven't posted in a while.

AND, I can't find my banner as I am so disorganized....



ANYWAY!



The meaning of this post is...
I have only been logging on stardoll everyday for 2 minutes to get my 1 stardollar a day, and I haven't been getting it.

I just thought it was another silly stardoll glitch but after a week, I didn't get 7 stardollars, just my original money.

SOOOO, I went to investigate...


Turns out, 'the 1 stardollar campaign' is over!

Take a look for yourself at iwantmy1sdback.blogspot.com

This website was set up because of stupid stardoll :[

'However we still get the play and earn'
WHO CARES (i kinda do but anyway...) I WANT MY 1SD BACK!



ON A LIGHTER NOTE...



I was looking through my starbazzar and i was like "huh, i have more pages to sell!"

I went to investigate again and for years i wasnt allowed to sell my DKNY, hotbuys or Rares...

NOW I CAN! YAY STARDOLL!
Not that I am going to sell them now... MWHAHAHA!


Bye Bye x

(Btw, im hyper... can you tell?)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment