COMING SOON-

NEW BANNER.

Hi There!


Hello everyone! Im Graciestar9, I got invited by Trina to join this blog for a while, I am the girl pictured above ^ or the girl pictured below!

But thats a bad picture of me! ^^

Anyway, Im posting about what I like and dont like about peoples clothes....:D



This is my friend, emma63443. I think this is a perfect outfit for someone who likes wacky clothes, she has been unique and different. I love how her theme is leopard-print,black & white. Its perfect :D

This is 63emly64. I dont really like her outfit. With the beach outfit and that flower....it doesnt look right. Also those shoes are very off-putting on the outfit. Not nice :(



Ok! Well thats it from me for the minute! Btw everyone.
I work on 3 blogs.

shimmerstardoll.blogspot.com
thediaryofjadeandkatrina.blogspot.com
xxjellybellyxx.blogspot.com



Graciestar9 xxx

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment