COMING SOON-

NEW BANNER.

Partay review :o)





Well, as you all know Trina won Album winner this week, so in order to celebrate, she hosted a party, with the theme of 'Movie Icons'. It was fab (even though my laptop broke down and I wasn't able to be there most of the night). Here are some of the outfits of the night-
NOTE: I'M REALLY SORRY WASN'T ABLE TO SCREENSHOT EVERYONE'S OUTFITS:
THESE MEDOLLS WERE THE ONLY ONES I SCREANSHOTTE
D (<- funny word aha) BEFORE MY LAPTOP BROKE DOWN.
So if you would like to be on here, tell me a message in my gb and I'll get back to you ASAP.
Trina T_R_I_N_A - Clara Bow

Cazzia rockergal10- Kristen Stewart/ Bella Swan
Beth babi*licious- Nepoleon Dynamite

Me *xoxokitsyxoxo* - Sully

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment