COMING SOON-

NEW BANNER.

Noooo


Today I discovered that if you change your template... you loose all your thingys at the side!!! <-- (forgot what they're called :L)

Right ok-

So I decided to check the blog (like i always do :] ) and changed the template very slightly. A few seconds later it changed...but I then realised that all the thingys at the side were gone :( I have got most of them back again... but just need Trina's playlist and a few more things and then we should be back on track! :) I also don't know how to get rid of the 4 buttons bellow every post (something like digg it, blog it, and stuff.) Does anyone know how to do this? They are really annoying- I'm guessing everyone agrees with me?! :L
Jade x

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment