COMING SOON-

NEW BANNER.

Collectors Dilema.


I don't know if you have noticed that on broadcasts people say stuff like 'OMG OMG OMG! MASSIVE SALE - HOTBUYS, DKNY RARES, ECT ALL $4' and so you think right! I am definatley going there! But when you turn up to their so called 'sale' all of the items are atleast $40! On Sunday, I decided to start collecting my rares yet again, and I searched for 3 hours straight in the Starbazaar and ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of the good items were like $60. I don't get it. Sales are supposed to be discounts, less than origional prices, but to be absolutley honest, half of these people don't know the meaning of sale!





I don't know what your thinking but here is what I am. RIP OFF!



Meg

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment