COMING SOON-

NEW BANNER.

Fashion Fashion Fashion.

stardoll is alot about fashion these days, so I (and the girl i am interviewing)
came up with the idea to do an interview about fashion! Enjoy and thanks to jade, trina and megan.

Interviewing Megan about fashion on stardoll and in real life world(:
[ italics is megan. ]
Megan, hey. how are you today?
hey cazzia. im a bit tired, to be honest. just got back from dancing thanks.
Oo dancing:) Thanks for taking time share your views on fashion(:
No Problemo!
hehe, looking at your medoll, it seems your very fashionable..
do you spend most of your stardollars on clothes and accessories?
I like to buy the things I see, So I guess I spend all of it randomly.
Which one more, clothes or accessories?
clothes, only by a close squeeze.
Same. Whats your favourite stardoll brand?
I like the basic brands. Stardoll, RIO and Pretty in Pink.I also shop at: Bisou and Evil Panda though.
sweet, what do you think of the very expensive swish LE and the cool Antidote?
Not much for Antidote, and LE is way to expensive for me.
I usually spend my real life money on Piano books, I aren't really the person to buy 1200 stardollars to spend on the collection.
Real life is much better:) Are you big on fashion in real life?
Yeahh. I have to have the new loose top from Topshop, or the latest Ugg Boots... you know. If I see something I like, I have got to have it.
Megan is a true fashionista!Do you follow the trends from the catwalk and magazines?
Sometimes, but mostly, I set my own trends.
whats your favourite magazine to look at fashion from?(;
Well my favourite magazine online, isn't really releasing much. It's Style Magazine. My favourite magazine in real life is probably Heat.
Yeah, ive noticed that tooo ^^Do you shop on the high street or big designer places? o.O
Depends. I usually go to the Trafford Center and shop at: Debenhams, Marks and Spencer and sometimes, for a treat DKNY. Mostly I pop into: Topshop, Primark or other places which offer reasonable prices.
wow we dont have DKNY where i live, who's your fave designer?
Louis Vuitton. I get his clothes for my Birthday or Christmas. They are really expensive though.
how much are they roughly(for the stardoll members who dont know?)

Well bags are usually £150-£280. This is why I get the items on Special Occasions.
Pheww, expensive!do you think fashion is better in the UK, or the USA?

To be absolutley honest. I think USA are slightly ahead of the UK, but I feel we could step up and tie.
are you going to have a job involving fashion when uur older?

Well I hope to become a Singer, and design my own clothing line
We'll look forward for the future:D

And one random last question,whats your thoughts on 30million stardoll members?
Amazing. Stardoll has changed dramatically since I became a member.

Thanks again megan,for your amazing thoughts:) it was enjoyable to interview you.
check megan out on stardoll, --> Stunning.

Another time, another interview..
Cazzia. x



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment