COMING SOON-

NEW BANNER.

Legally Blondes review.

I was overly bored, all my friends were out having a good time when I was stuck in doors for reasons, so I suddenly thought "MOVIE TAAM!" and guess what I found...

Legally Blondes

Oh yes, I did watch Legally Blonde 1 + 2. And they shouldn't of made number 2. But oh no, not one but TWO blondes in the movie. Ellie's cousins with rhyming names, they're twins. And if you haven't already guessed...they're blonde! But they're actually quite smart, and don't they stir a bit of trouble and by the end of it a brunette says "this isn't over"...Oooh, does this mean there is gonna be another one? If you're into cute boys, stuck-up girls and a lot of gossiping and fashion, I think this is your movie!

Love Ella x
(Oh no, i'm watching 17 again...AGAIN, tomorrow...xD)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment