COMING SOON-

NEW BANNER.

New Dress Competition:)


I made a new dress today, but it is like special edition.. ive made 3 and thats it.


While i wont go into what im doing with one of them, im keeping one for myself (wearing it too hehee)..

and then


The other one is up for grabs in a competition :)

Unfortunately, due to the starbazaar being corrupt (superstar only) its open to superstars.

Im really sorry about that, because if i had my way, it would defo be open to everyone! :(


So, the dress is yellow with a red and black flower.

You have to guess what it subject was going to be originally- easy riiiight?

Theres a catch ;)

There are two answers! I changed my mind a couple of times ;)

So you have to guess both :D

Hahahaa

The first person to guess correctly, gets the dress.

Tell me your answer in my guestbook :D

And seeing as im in a good mood... you get 2 guesses each :D


So get guessing.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment