COMING SOON-

NEW BANNER.

My first makeovers :]

http://medoll-mania.blogspot.com/<-- this blog inspired mee :)




FIRSTLY, I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND HAVE GORGEOUS MEDOLLS SO PLEASEEE ADD THEM :]




T_R_I_N_A
Ok so for Trina's look I added a blue eyeshaddow and darkened the hair slightly with a hint of blonde highlights. I added some blue eyeliner and blusher. Don't you all agree that Trina's medoll's eyes are gorgeous? :)




Rockergal10
For Cazzia's look, I changed the hairstyle and added a cute red headband with red bow. I added a slightly smokey effect on the eyes using grey/black eyeshaddow and some black eyeliner along the top of the eyes. I made the lips a bit more skin toned and added some blusher.
And don't you all agree that Cazzia's eyes are gorgeous as well? :L


For Gemma's makeover, I decided to base the theme on elegant with a touch of brightness. I changed the hairstyle and added pink to the eye shaddow. I used a dash of pink, white and black eyeline and splashed some bright lipstick to make the lips stand out. For the finishing touches, I added the cute diamond earings and fake eyelashes.







For Beth's look, I left the cute beauty spots the same (they are sooo cute!). As I was looking through her jewellry and stuff, I found some colourful highlight stuff and I was influenced to use them :] I used a pink theme for the eyes and added a touch of blusher to the face. I changed the hairstyle and the lips remain the same.


For Lina's makeover, I changed the hair style and colour and replaced the pink head band for a gold, flowery one. I added some pink highlights to some of the hair and changed the colour of the eyeshadow slightly by adding some pink DOT eye pencil. I kept the cute diamond earings.
This look matches the previous look sort of as they are both girly :)




MORE COMING SOON! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IN THE COMMENTS :]

Love Jade x

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

3 comments:

cazzia said...

Yayy i love mine, and trinas eyes are gorgg yes, like we saiddd :] thanks dj jade.
and im gonnaa buy more makeupp :DD

Anonymous said...

I love them all! Especially mine (hehe) and Lina just looks stunning! And Gemma, and Cazzia and Beth :DD

Katrina

Gemma said...

I love them!
And mine! It's so unique!
x

Post a Comment